Please send me a message in portal or an email if you are a current client and have a question. If you are a current client PLEASE do NOT make a new portal account – you already have one.
For new clients please go to spartantaxrelief.taxdome.com/login and create an account in the portal and we can get things started. This is also how you would go to get a tax prep fee quote AFTER you fill out a short Questionnaire. If you do not answer the questions in this New Client Organizer I cannot give you a quote for tax prep services.
I am now implementing a new schedule for all returning and new tax clients. I have broken the tax season that I will work down into two week periods of time, where I am scheduling a limited number of returns each day (just like I did when I had all clients coming to my physical office) in order to streamline my workflow and keep from going crazy by the end of March! Here are the time periods:
- January 23rd – February 5th
- February 6th – February 19th (almost full)
- February 20th – March 5th (almost full)
- March 6th – 19th (almost full)
- March 20th – April 2nd
- April 18th – 30th
- May 1st – 14th
- May 15th – 28th
- May 29th – June 11th
- June 12th – 25th
- June 26th – July 9th
- July 10th – 23rd
- July 24th – August 6th
- August 7th – 20th
- August 21st – September 3rd (final time to get me your tax docs)
- Please notice that I am not taking ANY new or returning tax client docs from April 3rd – 17th … this is when I will need time to wrap up all of the returns that need to be filed by the April deadline. If you normally receive tax refunds each year from IRS/state/city then I can easily prepare your returns after the April deadline with no penalties. Let me know if you have any questions about this new scheduling procedure. You only have to set it up once with me and then you will stay in that time slot for all future tax seasons. I do offer a special deal to clients who agree to have me prepare their tax returns after the April filing date; if this will work for you please get more details once you answer the Questionnaire in the client portal.
I do apologize for not having a contact me form on this page, but I had to delete it as I was getting dozens of spam messages every single day.
I will do my very best to respond back to you within 12-24 hours (during the heat of tax season it may be more than 24 hours).
Thanks! Have a great day!
5859 W. Saginaw Hwy., #344, Lansing, MI 48917
New mailing address – my old office is closed now and I am working remotely from my home office using a secure online client portal.